Fire Alarm & Detection Systems
Serving New York City, Long Island & Connecticut
One of the most critical components of any life safety and fire protection scheme is early detection. The type of fire alarm and detection system that is designed must be best suited for the environment that it is protecting. A well designed alarm and detection system will prevent false alarms or premature component failure. At W&M Fire Protection, our technicians are highly trained to help you choose the best system for your home or facility.
We proudly represent a complete line of high-quality manufacturers of addressable and conventional fire alarm systems, as well as air sampling, gas, carbon monoxide, and video alarm detection systems. Our fire alarm service team is factory trained in commercial, industrial, retail and residential applications and can tailor a system to meet your specific needs – including security.
W&M Fire Protection: Your Trusted Partner for Fire Alarms & Detection
W&M Fire Protection is one of the leading full-service fire alarm companies serving NYC, Long Island & Connecticut. We provide the latest and most reliable technology available that will:
- Detect smoke in its incipient stage
- Warn occupants of an imminent fire
- Drastically reduce response time
When a fire or smoke is present, every second counts. Having the best fire alarm systems available with the latest technology can buy you the valuable time needed to get out safely.
Alarm & Detection and Security Systems Offered:
- Access Control Systems: A security system that is used to regulate who can enter a building or facility.
- Nurse Call Systems: A system that is used in hospitals, nursing homes, and assisted living facilities to alert staff when a patient needs assistance.
- CCTV (camera) systems: A security surveillance system that uses cameras to record videos of a property for monitoring.
- ADA area of Rescue Intercom: An emergency intercom system that is used for communication between individuals who need help and those who can help them in a fire, medical, or other emergency.
- Central Station Monitoring: A system that monitors fire alarm systems and alerts the authorities when a fire alarm is activated.
Some of the fire alarm system products we offer include Fike fire alarm systems, Fire Lite, Potter, Vigilant (EST), Safe Fire Detection, VESDA (air sampling) and Signifire.
Fire Alarm & Detection Service
As a full-service fire protection contractor, W&M Fire Protection not only designs and installs fire alarm systems but also inspects, tests, and services them. After installation of your fire alarm system, we can provide regular inspections and testing in accordance with NFPA standards to keep your alarms working properly. If your alarm system breaks down or needs to be repaired, our team can help. We can perform battery replacement, alarm repairs, and updates or improvements as needed. We also provide fire alarm monitoring to make sure that your facility is being protected 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Contact us today to learn more about our fire alarm and detection systems!